Thursday, April 8, 2010

William Hale's Comedy Column "JUST SAYIN" appearing in NITEGUIDE MAGAZINE



APRIL ISSUE

Spring break is right around the corner. And as we all know, this time of year brings out the alcohol, free love, and REGRETS! So let’s take a look at some of these common regrets and hope you have none of these once spring break is over.

I regret…

- Buying that discounted vacation package to Pakistan
- Drinking before 7 am
- Starring in Gigolos Gone Wild
- Discovering a new STD
- Thinking alcohol could make me more attractive
- Thinking alcohol could make others more attractive
- Thinking alcohol could make me a better dancer
- Drinking and then texting my ex at 4am to tell her I love her. Then 2
minutes later telling her I hate her.
- Challenging the football team from a rival school to a mud wrestling match
- Propositioning an undercover cop for a quickie in a port-a-potty.
- Getting drunk and going to bed with someone who looked like Halle
Berry then waking up sober only to notice she looks like Franken Berry.

For daily laughs and to keep up with William Hale’s show schedule, add him at www.facebook.com/williamhale02

No comments: